[Gllug] Rekindling interest in London LUG events

Donald Williams dwilliams344 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 07:22:57 UTC 2012

Hi - as an arthritically bedevilled 78-year-old who has given up marathons
and stuff, can I ask the able-bodied among you to consider as a venue the
only pub I can easily get to in my area - the Birchwood of Abbey Wood? They
do have a function room. I think there are some potential GLLUG members in
this area (even other old farts like me!) who might more easily make it
there and enjoy what I have called for years the best pub in South London
... I've been into Linux for some years - I can't be alone here.

Don