[Gllug] Fedora Core 14

Andrzej Szczygielski andrzejsz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:30:25 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 8:00 PM, Mick Farmer <mick at plan7.co.uk> wrote:
> Dear GLLUGers,
>
> I've answered my own question!  According to Wikipedia, support for FC
> 14 ended on 08.12.11.
>
> Should I upgrade to FC 15, or straight up to FC 16.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mick

I think you'd be better off upgrading to FC 16 since you'd have longer
support until end of 2012 or so not  like in FC 15 which could
be June 2012 or something like this.
Also you can consider switching to centos which is pretty similar to FC
but you will get support until 2017 in case of centos 5 or until 2020 in case
of centos 6, provided that they will be doing so that long and will be no
restrictions from upstream vendor. Hope it helps
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk