[Gllug] Plusnet Fibre Broadband

Benjamin Donnachie benjamin at py-soft.co.uk
Mon Jan 30 12:33:07 UTC 2012

On 30 Jan 2012, at 12:25, "Tethys ." <tethys at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have no idea about this particular service, but my experiences with
> Plusnet in general haven't been positive.

In fairness, have had similar experiences with every broadband
provider I have tried.

Sky were most infuriating, insisting that I plug the router into the
master socket - no matter how much I tried to explain that it was new
build and the master socket was outside the house they wouldn't
deviate from their script despite it being a wifi issue... Sigh!

They eventually released a firmware update that the issue!

Ben
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk