[Gllug] Plusnet Fibre Broadband

Rich Walker rw at shadowrobot.com
Mon Jan 30 18:56:22 UTC 2012

I recently had this via UKFSN (Stamford Hill exchange) and it's
great. Like most cable solutions, you need an ethernet->ethernet box,
rather than an ADSL->ethernet modem, but Maplin just happened to be
selling off stock post-Xmas...

cheers, Rich.

rich walker         |  Shadow Robot Company | rw at shadowrobot.com
managing director      251 Liverpool Road   | skype: rich_at_shadow
need a Hand?           London  N1 1LX       | +44 20 7700 2487
http://www.shadowrobot.com/hand/            | +44 7866 561014
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk