[GLLUG] Overclockers

James Roberts j.roberts at stabilys.com
Tue Apr 15 14:00:08 UTC 2014

Results vary. I had an issue where a cheap illuminated keyboard (useful
for use with my DAW), on clearance so worth only £5 or so, arrived
having been trodden on with parts of the case smashed.

They did not even ask for a photo, credited immediately.

So perhaps it depends on who you get (that was last Christmas).

MeJ

--
Stabilys Ltd		www.stabilys.com
244 Kilburn Lane