[GLLUG] Linux environment for software development

Andrzej Szczygielski andrzejsz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 21:26:24 UTC 2014

On 19 Sep 2014 15:59, "Christina Nicolau" <christina.androne at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> A different question this time, exploring other options too.. what OS are
you using for software development?
> I am looking for something to run IntelliJ in and others of that sort...
and works with 2 monitors :). This will be for development with Maven and
Hadoop and for a while I need them hosted on this desktop.

> Thank you.

I know it is not widely known as a development environment but latest
centos that is centos 7 has development capabilities and is used as such by
some people including me