[GLLUG] ISP - How slow is usefull?

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 11:54:21 UTC 2017

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 12:41:32PM +0100, Greater London Linux UUG wrote:

> Various resell BT infra and actually care about customers. We use Entanet.

I use Entanet - happy with them; I moved several years ago because they were, at
the time, one of the few ISPs that supported IPv6.

The will bundle other services like telephone; and give a saving.

You can't get a contract directly with Entanet, you have to go through a reseller.

The reseller that I chose was Jason Clifford - who seems to have almost vanished
off the face of the planet. For support purposes it does not matter; but I would
like to add phone to my bundle. Entanet won't let me jump to another reseller so
I might need to jump ship completely - shame.

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/