[GLLUG] Setting up an IPv6 test.

Robert McKay robert at mckay.com
Mon Oct 2 15:47:39 UTC 2017

Hi Chris,

afaik you could always use all the remaining network bits in the /48..
so yes, n can be anything.

I would also agree with other posters that it's better to get native
IPv6 though. The 2002 prefix is sortof ghetto v6.. tcp socket clients
will still prefer IPv4 vs. 2002 IPv6 if it's available.. so it will only
get used with v6 only hosts, of which there aren't many.

Rob