[GLLUG] moving a fixed ip number

Oliver Howe ojhowe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 11:09:42 UTC 2020

It is a leased line into my office. I want to move to a new provider (the
current one is more of a reseller) and keep the same IP address as a lot of
my clients allow me access to their systems based on my IP address.
According to whois the owner is mdnx so I will try them and see if they can
help.

Cheers,