[GLLUG] Multi-Boot Puzzle - a bit OT

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Sun Oct 4 17:48:15 UTC 2020

On 04/10/2020 18:21, James Roberts via GLLUG wrote:
[snip]
> I've done this a lot in the past and now I just don't. Disks are cheaper
> than my time, so I am prepared to multi-boot, but not from one disk.
[snip]
> IIWM I'd acquire another disk or two and put everything on its own disk.

Seconded.  Reading the original query I felt like I'd dropped through a
time warp and gone about 20 years into the past.  I wasn't aware that
people did such convoluted installations any more.

Disks are ridiculously cheap these days.  Give everything its own disk.

> I'd take a safe image/copy of that 1.5 tib disk as my first action

Also seconded.

John

--
Xronos Scheduler - https://xronos.uk/
All your school's schedule information in one place.