[Gloucs] Request for pointers to information!

Steve Searle gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Nov 19 19:23:00 2002

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

Around 01:58pm on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 (UK time), Gordon Burgess-Park=
er scrawled:

> Secondly, I'm looking for some specific information on dual-booting with
> W2K, and also whether or not I would be able to easily get my USB ISDN

I run Redhat, and it installs comfortably side by side with W2K, as long
as there is a spare partition or space on one of the drives.

> I am looking at purchasing Mandrake 9 (unless anyone can recommend any
> other distro!)

I only have Redhat experience and have found it pretty good - I have
managed to get to my current exalted status (just beyond a newbie)
without to many problems.  I don't have any thing to compare this with,
so can't really say if other distros are better or worse.

Steve

--=20

(o<	www.stevesearle.com