[Gloucs] Apologies but this is a test (and hello).

Steve Searle gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Nov 24 14:47:00 2002

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK

Around 12:35am on Sunday, November 24, 2002 (UK time), Paul Broadhead scraw=
led:

> Doing that has crossed my mind several times.  However, my latest
> thought is to bite the bullet and go for Debian 3.  After Iain's talk at
When someone mentioned those cheap second hand machines that Hemplan
were selling, I went out and bought a P233 with the intention of trying
out a few other distros, and seeing if there were any I liked better
than Redhat.  I just have to get round to it now <g>

Steve

--=20

(o<	www.stevesearle.com