[Gloucs] realtime with Linux demo - 20th October

Craig Butler gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Sep 12 21:58:00 2002

congrats m80 !!

--
Craig Butler
Technical Support Analyst
Technical Services

E - support@messagelabs.com=20
T - +44 (0) 1452 627766=20
DD - +44 (0) 1452 627743=20
F - +44 (0) 1452 627628=20
W - www.messagelabs.com=20
Company Registration No - 3834506=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Guy Edwards [mailto:guy_j_edwards@hotpop.com]
Sent: 12 September 2002 21:32
To: MAILING LIST
Subject: RE: [Gloucs] realtime with Linux demo - 20th October

On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 20:18, Nick Woodruffe wrote:
> Why not try the local college for the venue.  They may be interested =
in
> what he has to talk about and boost the numbers too.

Do you mean Gloscat or University of Gloucester? Doesn't really matter I
suppose as we've got people in both now - Computer Studies Technician,
Gloscat, I start Monday :-) (interview was today and I got it)

John, would it be possible to sort something out at the Uni, as it's
maybe a bit quick for me to ask for facilities? (bit cowardly of me)
I'll sort out the next time we need different facilities if you can do
this one?

Below is an email from Paul, it was the Saturday he needed accomodation
for, not Sunday like I think I said originaly.

--------------------------------

Hi Guy

Accommodation for Saturday night would be much appreciated - I have to
be back at work first thing Monday.

If an afternoon meeting could be arranged, it would give me time to set
up the computers and make sure everything is working - Small items like=20
keyboards and mice will travel with me. I plan on bringing a touch
screen system that does not require anything more than a power point.

I look forward to the opportunity to meet your group and exchange ideas
etc.

Regards, Paul.