[Gloucs] ISDN

Tim Ballam gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Sep 23 09:14:00 2002

What is the ISDN device that you are connecting with?

Some connections have a problem with the line protocol being used over ISDN
V75, v110, PPP, x25 are options if you use the wrong line protocol you may
get a no carrier message back, or the far end may just ignore you.  The best
one for the internet is genealy PPP.

Tim Ballam

Technical Engineer

CPC Computers