[Gloucs] [ot] sourceforge website

bjh gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jan 5 21:35:00 2003

Hi Guy,

Dreamweaver and Terrapin FTP would solve all your site build issues detailed
below, Dreamweaver also auto generates a Netscape browser fix as well at the
touch of a button and has an auto cleanup facility for the html...

This is the main reason I got quite excited the other day when the question
of using win4 lin came up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barrie