[Gloucs] Asrock mainboard?

Guy Edwards guy_j_edwards at HotPOP.com
Mon Nov 10 18:23:08 GMT 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 17:38, Mark Trotman wrote:
> I haven't been able to find out
> whether Linux is SIS 748 compatible either.

I just did a quick google (SIS 748 linux) and there seems to be a fair
number of hits.

e.g. some linux software tested on the chipset.
http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/jacobi/linux/softwares.html
seems to be working for them to have tested it....

I've only just started getting into ebay but I've been picking up some
interesting stuff, things like 64 bit nics with dual ports or gigabit
ethernet cards, scsi 64bit raid controllers, dat dds3 backup drives for
£45 instead of £450 in the shops... all the old Compaq Proliants seem to
go quite cheap too.