[Gloucs] Jobs at MessageLabs

Jill Tovey jtovey at messagelabs.com
Sun Apr 25 21:18:24 BST 2004

Hi David,

Thank you for your interest in this position, presumably you're not interested in applying?

The role I was posting about is not related to the web server, mail server or website.  I don't work with those things, I have no influence or input into them and so I don't think I can respond to your comments in sufficient enough detail to appease you.

MessageLabs does use MS based products, however the job that I am referring to uses Linux and offers the opportunity to gain LPI certifications.

I posted the mail for people who are looking for jobs, not as an opportunity for people to find issue with the company.

I don't work in HR trying to recruit the masses and I don't work in sales or marketing trying to promote the company to the list, I'm just a techie working in the same job I am posting about letting people know there are jobs going.