[Gloucs] Jobs at MessageLabs

Administrator admin at confessionsofaunixgeek.com
Sun Apr 25 14:22:05 BST 2004

Hi,

Jill clearly stated that the job 'involves Linux' as you know many companies
use multiple operating systems, and yes that includes Microsoft products.

Unfortunately we also live and work in an environment where the vast majority
of the population use browsers such as Internet Explorer.

I agree that companies should support as many open-source browsers as
possible, and the issue should be addressed but shooting the messenger won't
get this done..

Regards,

Simon

--
"A beginning is the time for taking the most delicate care that the balances
are correct."