[Gloucs] Never ask me to admin your server!

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 19:23:06 BST 2004

JiNxY <jinxy1 at nildram.co.uk> wrote:

> As for backups. Been on my list of 'things to do' for years now ;)

I'm planning to look into backup options, but for now, I'm just running
a daily cron job.  All it does is copy any new or modified files to a
safe place using cp -puvRf <source> <destination>.  There are loads of
simple things we can do.  In my case having someone take away the root
password would be a good move!

Paul