[Gloucs] Install day ideas

Tom Walker twalker at corruptive.co.uk
Tue May 4 11:54:55 BST 2004

Hi All,
Here is a link to a short account of an install that has some
similarities to the questions posed by the Install day.

http://osnews.com/story.php?news_id=3213&page=2
Quote "I debated with myself which version of Linux to install for them".
Charles Williams

To get the casual reader going I have skipped to page two as it seems
most relevant.

Cheers
Tom