[Gloucs] Mandrake browser

David & Sharon david.sharon-copsegreenfarm at farming.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 10:08:09 BST 2005

It's not a home page issue, but something inbuilt into Mandrake,
obviously trying to avoid any insolvency or near insolvency issue that
they have had in the past.  Very annoying, so I think the 'change
distro' answer will be the one I'll go for.  I have a copy of SuSE 9.2
sitting on the desk.............

David