[Gloucs] TV Card

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Tue Dec 27 21:25:42 GMT 2005

Is there a budget analogue/digital card of choice for Linux? Last time I
looked ... granted in the last century (since the kids were born I
haven't done much pooter fiddling!) hauppage seemed very pricey. Or is
everything driven down so much in cost there isn't much difference
between a big name and a no name?

Does anyone do multiple receivers on a single card thus allowing 2 or
more save to disks at the same time etc?