[Gloucs] Next Meeting - Problem with Bishops Cleeve library

Francis Barton fbarton at pygoscelis.org.uk
Fri Jan 14 01:23:13 GMT 2005

Paul Broadhead wrote:
> HI folks,
>
> I finally got round to the library to book our next meeting; it is
> provisionally booked but there is a problem.

Nice work Paul, thanks.

> So, as I see it we have two alternatives.  1) Abandon the idea of using
> the library and look elsewhere.  2) Look into getting some form of
> insurance for our meetings.  I've had a brief look at the later option
> but have nothing to suggest yet, I'll pursue this further. However, I
> was hoping someone might know more about this particular aspect.
>
> So what do you all think?

Well IMO option 2 would be a very good thing to do, if we can somehow
get insurance on behalf of the group at a reasonable rate. The library
sounds like it would be a good venue if we can sort out this small
problem. There is no way that you as an individual should risk taking on
that liability.

Anyone got time to look into this?

FB