[Gloucs] Next Meeting - Problem with Bishops Cleeve library

Mike Whelan mikew at metapro.co.uk
Fri Jan 14 15:07:47 GMT 2005

Hi,

Sorry for delay in response...

Metapro is hoping to get Public Liability Insurance soon and I have emailed
the insurance companies to see if this event would be covered.  I will keep
you all posted.

Also....
Mark Selby of Metapro is up for doing a presentation is there is no-one else
prepared to stand up and talk, he is responsible for LAMP development.

Hopefully insurance can be sorted oneway or other, have we any one off event
quotes ?
 I wouldn't know where to start to look.

regards
Mike.