[Gloucs] LugRadio and early experiences of Ubuntu Live CD

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Mon Jun 27 18:51:54 BST 2005

Mick Brooks wrote:

>Anybody else using Greasemonkey? Any scripts that I should check out?

You could knock me up a script to sort out the Ubuntu prob. :)

Seems to be getting better. It progress the repo update alot faster but
fails the MD5 on a couple of files from security.ubuntu (IIRC).

Anyone else tried an Ubunut live CD: It's the bit below (last sentance)
that's choking.

<Quote Paul>

Before you start that though, and before using the above command line
examples, you may want to expand your package selection to the the whole
archive.  By default, this is limited to some core packages.  Run the
System->Adminstration->Ubuntu Update manager.  Select preferences, then
Add, and then click universe and multiverse options.  The tool will update
your package lists and then a load of new packages will be available.

</Quote Paul>

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies