[Gloucs] Dual booting a Linux box

John Kilgour wj.kilgour at btopenworld.com
Tue Mar 22 22:02:06 GMT 2005

Others may know better and certainly have much more Linux experience than I
do. My understanding is that Linux has to be installed AFTER Windows XP. I
suggest that you do as you intend after backing up your /home files, install
Win XP after repartitioning and then reinstall Linux. Good luck.
John Kilgour