[Gloucs] Meetings and organisation - volunteers needed

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Tue Apr 18 21:35:46 BST 2006

Glyn Davies <glynd at walmore.com> wrote:

> I've no desire whatsoever to see the GlosLUG fade away from lack of
> trying. I think Paul volunteered to moderated the mailing list and
> I'm willing to update the website until I can find and coerce a more
> capable candidate. As far as organising LUG meetings is concerned I'm
> happy to keep chipping away at the regular attendees and elsewhere
> when advised to try and maintain regular meetings.

Nice one Glyn.  OK, as no one else as stepped forward, I'll happily
take on the list moderators role.  The venue for the next meeting
sounds very promising, if all else fails, I can always organise the
Bishops Cleeve library when required.  For a possible future meeting,
I've been playing with pygame <URL:http://www.pygame.org/> and might be
up for a brief on that if anyone is interested...

Regards,
Paul