[Gloucs] Meetings and organisation - volunteers needed

Gareth Bromley gbromley at intstar.com
Wed Apr 19 20:39:41 BST 2006

Paul Broadhead wrote:
> Glyn Davies <glynd at walmore.com> wrote:
> . . .
> Nice one Glyn.  OK, as no one else as stepped forward, I'll happily
> take on the list moderators role.  The venue for the next meeting
> sounds very promising, if all else fails, I can always organise the
> Bishops Cleeve library when required.  For a possible future meeting,
> I've been playing with pygame <URL:http://www.pygame.org/> and might be
> up for a brief on that if anyone is interested...
Sounds interesting

I'm happy to do presentations/articles on numerous topics, just need a
set of say focus meetings so we can all contribute.

How about setting up some sort of schedule 3-6 meetings a yr, different
topics areas per meeting? e.g.
- Networking
- Security
- Applications
- Entertainment
- Other interests?

Maybe even mix and match a few similars together?

Regards

Gareth