[Gloucs] Meetings and organisation - volunteers needed

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Thu Apr 20 12:30:14 BST 2006

On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 08:39:35PM +0100, Gareth Bromley wrote:

> I'm happy to do presentations/articles on numerous topics, just need a
> set of say focus meetings so we can all contribute.
>
> How about setting up some sort of schedule 3-6 meetings a yr, different
> topics areas per meeting? e.g.

If you want to organise something every other month here at MessageLabs
I can arrange that. Or even every month of there was enough interest on
a regular basis. Or would you rather alternate between a social and
technical meeting?

Is there a preference to a particular day in the month? If so I can make
sure the room is available here in advance. It's certainly an ideal venue
for technical meetings, as laptops can hook straight up to the projector
and we have free wifi if it is required.

> Maybe even mix and match a few similars together?

Is there a wiki were people can put forward their suggested talks and
enable someone to coordinate what subject each meeting will be about?

Barbie.