[Gloucs] VoIP- back to square one.

Gerd Busker busker at busker.org
Wed Dec 5 19:26:13 GMT 2007

Andrew Oakley wrote:
> I'm looking at getting an ATA myself. Currently I am considering the
> Linksys SPA3102 as this has both an FXO and FXS port.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/eaova

Hi guys,

I've got a Grandstream Budgetone 200 voip phone which is ok-ish.

I had a grandstream ATA which was complete rubbish.  The replacement
Linksys SPA3102 is brilliant (I've got 2).

The office phones are now Linksys with 2 lines (software upgradeable to
4) and these seem to do the job very well except that the voip provider
is a bit ropey and only supports some of the phone features.

Gerd.