[Gloucs] Skype or similar animals.

Chris White chris at whites.me.uk
Wed Nov 28 23:06:57 GMT 2007

Skype is very propriatery and very very non-free, it only works with
skype, there are a few auwful bridge systems to sip, I would sugest
getting a sip provider, there are several (I use sipgate), you can then
use an open source soft phone there are several to choose from in debian
or a real voip phone (the linksys ones are good,.

HTH

Chris