[Gloucs] Talk(s) required for October 20th meeting

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Sun Oct 18 13:43:53 UTC 2009

Glyn Davies wrote:

> ... Can someone who has successfully used the projector at ML
> guarantee they will be attending and be willing to provide a laptop
> for others so show off websites, etc. Just trying to minimise the
> amount of downtime due to laptop churn. If however, you must have
> your own machine for your talk, bring it along.

I'll be coming along with my trusty thinkpad which has worked before.
It can multi-boot Ubuntu karmic (slightly broken), Debian squeeze or
Fedora 11.

If we're still planning on a few short talks, I'd be happy to demo one
or more of my favourite applications sylpheed (mail client), meld (file
diff tool), geany (programmer editor/environment).  If more people
could do something similar we'd be set! :)

Regards,
Paul