[Gloucs] Introductions

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Fri Mar 5 09:04:33 UTC 2010

Hello all,
	Just thought I'd write and introduce myself, since I've just joined the
list. My name's Simon and I've been using Linux since about 1998. I was
a sysadmin for a couple of years mainly dealing with Debian systems and
went into programming full-time. I program Perl, and have written a ton
of Perl modules and applications. I'm now a Masters student at Redcliffe
College in Gloucester, although I still do a bit of Perl hacking from
time to time: current projects are an email search engine, an open
source library catalogue, and a control panel for ISPs.

	Is there a meeting planned at the moment? The web site claims not to
know of any.

Simon

--
		Relf Test Passed.