[Herefordshire] Posted a problem from my Linux machine last week :(

David Shorthouse kungfu at globalnet.co.uk
Sat Feb 12 10:18:36 GMT 2005

I tried installing Mambo had loads of problems with permissions but when I
emailed It obviously didn't work..???

I have used Apachefriends very good on windows based machines I would like
to know how you get on with the Linux version.

I've reinstalled SUSE 9.1 again due to a problem with the NVIDIA drivers
after changing settings basically I was getting a black screen worst thing
was I could connect to telnet but I've never used telnet & when I try to log
on as root I get invalid username & password.. Although I did have the
connection... anyone have any ideas?? The other thing I was going to ask. If
I do have this problem again is there a way of disabling the NVIDIA driver
through telnet?

Cheers

Dave

11 St Vincents Close,