[HLUG] Videos - unable to view.

Noel McG etwell at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 31 17:16:41 BST 2005

Hello Dave,

This is the first file,    go-open-episode-01.mp4

On the Windows box Media Player doesn't want to know so I have installed
DivXPlay.  When I try to play through that, the progress bar shows that the
file is being read but nothing appears in the screen, also no sound [if
there is any!].

Thanks,

Noel.