[Herefordshire] looping boot

Gordon Alabaster herelug at centaurus.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 19:13:19 BST 2005

Hi Julian,

I had LILO as the boot loader when I just had XP and Mandrake, and this
worked. I could try putting LILO back again, good suggestion as I can then
see if it is my configuration in some way.

I love KNOPPIX and I used it to get my floppy boot disk going. All drives
seem to mount OK for Knoppix. I shall look
up fsck and see what it can tell me.

Thanks

Gordon