[Herefordshire] Thanks

EdwardFW at aol.com EdwardFW at aol.com
Mon Jun 13 00:45:17 BST 2005

Hi
I regret that I have had so many hassles and made so little progress with
Linux that I have reluctantly decided that it would take me too long to gain
sufficient expertise to be able to build installations that work and could be
depended on.

It's a pity, but we use PC's in the business and thus need to be able to rely
on them, I was only making very slow progress so it was too much stress for
the result I was achieving.

Many thanks for the assistance and hospitality, you're a great bunch, I shall
miss you.

Best wishes, Edward Fowler-Wright