[Herefordshire] New to Linux .. Question ..

ChrisColeman Chris at herefordcomputers.com
Mon Jun 13 17:56:43 BST 2005

Hi, I'm new to the list so forgive me if  do something wrong ..

Anyway I want some advice ..

I am running an Apache server (windows version) , I want to move Apache to a LAN attached PC running LINUX, which will become a server.
    Anyway my question is, which of the many free variants of Linux would be the one to use ?

I secondary requirement (if possible) is that I would like my Windows XP system to be able to access files on the LINUX server, it must be able to write and create these files, therefore they should also appear to the Windows system as NFTS ..

Thanks In Advance,

ChrisColeman.