[Herefordshire] Re: Distro's and big downloads

M.E.R.C Henry at merconline.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 13:34:44 BST 2005

If any one wants any linux distro on CD or DVD im more than happy to burn
the
CD's for any of the distros I have, and I have almost every half decent
distro of Linux, new and old

No charge for burning CDs as long as you replace the CDs/DVDs

Happy to bring to the meetings or post if postage is paid, can also offer
any of the distros I have via a fast FTP

I also have some full retail boxes of suse linux 8.0, 8.2, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2
full retail boxed with manuals free to a good home as I got them from a
recent show free anyway :)

Henry