[Herefordshire] Ubuntu Hoary Hedehog (5.04) CD's now available !

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Tue Jun 21 15:37:52 BST 2005

Hi

I received my Hoary Hedgehog CD's on Friday (too late to bring to the
meeting sadly). I have approx 12-15, mainly Intel ones.

If anyone would like one, I am happy to pass them on.

If you're passing Leominster, please give me a shout and you can pick
one up. Otherwise please send me a SAE that has enough postage for 50g
weight.

The Ubuntu CD's are very nicely packaged, with two cd's - one is the
LIVE CD, the other the installer. There is also a selection of nice Open
Source software from Windows too, ie OpenOffice, the GIMP, etc. all
latest versions.

Cheers