[Herefordshire] Linux on Laptops

Dunstan Lawrence dunstan.lawrence at allpay.net
Tue Jun 28 12:50:05 BST 2005

I have mandrake running on my compaq n610c laptop very happily

Except for......

You guessed it .. Wireless!

I have not got either of my cards to work yet

belkin 6020 pcmcia
Belkin 7050 usb

I can "nearly" get them to work

Ie. I can see the ssid but get no traffic

I am going to try suse 9.3 next to see if that is any better.

BoX