[Herefordshire] blender

Ben Stephens foolfodder at gmail.com
Tue May 3 11:26:55 BST 2005

I think I made a sphere once. :)
I've found trying to work out the interface without instructions
rather confusing, I think its designed for people who know what
they're doing to have maximum efficiency rather than to be picked up
by random mouse interactions, you probably need to learn all of the
keyboard commands to use it successfully.

ben