[HLUG] Wiki

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Fri Apr 21 00:25:38 BST 2006

Chris Owens wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> At last I've cobbled together a framework and some details from about
> 900 postings to the mailing list to form the beginnings of a HLUG
> Knowledge Base on the Wiki.
>
> I hope it is all pretty self explanatory but I can see a few ways of
> improving it and I must admit it looks a bit dense and not
> particularly logical in parts. Still now seems a good time for the
> everyone to review progress and join in.
>
> Apologies again for any misspelling, misinformation, misquotes or
> misunderstandings!!
>
> Many thanks
>
> Chris Owens
Hi Chris

Many thanks for your sterling work with the wiki, its obviously taken
some time. If anyway hasn't looked at this as yet, its well worth
investigating..

I'm pleased that according Chris, I made the most posts to the mailing
list in its lifetime, 111 to be precise. (Do I get a reward ??? LOL )
Funny really as I cant remember most of them now ;-)