[HLUG] Wiki

Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Sat Apr 22 12:47:12 BST 2006

Hi Julian,
    Thanks for the kindly promotional message -  I will be interested in
what everyone thinks and whether it is feasible for the Group to start
adding more information, summaries, cook-book recipes etc to the
subsections so as to build up distinct and enduring Knowledge Areas of
practical value.

    Incidentally if you want to be reminded of each of your entries they
can all be found by entering 'Julian Robbins' in the Search Box and
theoretically also by date (dd/mm/yyyy) and what they contain.

    I now have a nice list of potential keywords which would benefit
from links to a Glossary (is this possible rather than links to
thousands of little pages) to explain to newcomers what they mean.

    Also quite fancy building a set of 'Howto's and can think of a few
titles but just don't have the knowledge to write the text but I could
be the Scribe/Editor.

    Many apologies for not making the meeting - last minute hitch

All the best
Chris