[HLUG] HLUG Christmas Meal - This Tuesday 19th December

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Sat Dec 16 21:58:47 GMT 2006

Hi

I have just the booked our table for our Christmas 2006 Get Together.
The meal will be at the Palace Chinese Restaurant, Commercial Road,
Central Hereford HR1 2BD. A map is below.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&search_result=&addr2=&client=public&quicksearch=HR1%202BD&db=pc&addr3=&addr1=&pc=HR12BD

There is plentiful car parking just behind the cinema/bus station on
Commercial Road on the opposite side of the road for 50p all evening.

The table is booked for 8pm.

If you wish, we could meet up for a drink beforehand if anyone has any
suggestions where to go.

Please don't forget, the meal is open to /_*any*_/ of the LUG members.
Whether you're a regular at our meetings, or have never been before,
_*/everyone/*_ is welcome.

The meals are cheap and plentiful, and the restaurant is very easy to
find, and also only 5 mins walk from the railway station if you want to
let the train take the strain :-) .

Although, you don't have to confirm before turning up on the night,
please reply to this message if you would to come, so that I know what
numbers to expect, and if we need to arrange a bigger table than that
booked !!

Look forward to meeting you there. The table is booked under the table
'Robbins'.

Cheers