[HLUG] has anyone had experience with xen??

Jeff Tupholme jeff at repositive.com
Sat Jan 7 10:51:05 GMT 2006

The answer to your immediate problem there is probably to make sure
you've got a backup of httpd.conf before you make any changes. If you
then want to back them out or do anything different you can just
restore that file. There should be no need to reinstall the package
itself (this isn't Windows!).

When you've made changes to the configuration you can run 'httpd -t'
to get Apache to check its configuration for you. Note that you may
need to run this command as root or using sudo.

Hope that helps.

Jeff