[HLUG] HLUG Wiki and website access

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Tue Jan 31 00:58:21 GMT 2006

Hi

Now that we have the website up and running, we can open things up a bit
to allow YOU to add content to the site.

The easiest means is with the wiki. We have started a wiki subject
collating useful information on working with Linux and Open Source.

It's also possible to use the website directly too.

Please can you get in touch if you want access to the wiki or the site.
Please email at joolsr at fastmail.fm

This is only possible for HLUG members; only members will be allowed
logins. If there is any misuse of the site by a member, your access will
be cancelled.