[HLUG] ndiswrapper

Mark Broadbent mgjbroadbent at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 9 14:09:01 BST 2006

On 09/06/06, j michaelson <jmichaelson at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello everyone,
>
> i've got a usb softmodem and i'm interested in getting it working
> under linux using ndiswrapper. have we got any ndiswrapper experts in
> the group?
>
> it's not essential that i get it running, i could easily buy myself a
> serial modem that will work with linux, but it seems to me that a
> working knowledge of ndiswrapper would be a useful thing to have when
> setting up machines for other people.

Hi John,

Ndiswrapper is for wireless network cards only according to their
website.  There maybe other ways to get it working, whats the make and
model?

Cheers
Mark

--
Mark Broadbent
Herefordshire LUG Master

* http://www.wetlettuce.com/
* http://www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk/

Warning: `class Bob' only defines a private destructor and has no friends
  --- GCC C++ compiler: