[HLUG] ndiswrapper

j michaelson jmichaelson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 21:35:17 BST 2006

hello mark,

i was under the impression that the main intention of it was for
wireless but it could be used for other drivers too. i may be wrong
though.

i bought myself a serial modem today and it's working fine, but i'll
have a tinker with the usb one and see if i can get it working.

it's a zoom mini usb dialup modem model 3090. i've had a google, but
it's not looking hopeful.

john.