[HLUG] inkscape

j michaelson jmichaelson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 08:17:13 GMT 2006

hi julian,

i'd like to do a bit of a talk that's ok. i need the practice, i've
been talking to some of the people on the adelaide linux list about it
and the guy who runs the group asked me if i'd do a little talk on it.
it will be a good way for me to meet everyone so i agreed to do it,
but it's a fairly scary prospect and it would be nice if i could do it
in front of an audience i know first.

this coming meeting will be my last before i head off to oz. would it
be ok if i did a talk this thursday?

john michaelson.